- 3668 SW 169th Place32Ocala$154,900 Read More
- 2460 SW 158 St Road32Ocala$124,900 Read More
- 7202 SE 25 Highway32Belleview$148,900 Read More
- 1701 SE 24th Road 20323Ocala$119,900 Read More
- 1899 NE 24th Street32Ocala$99,900 Read More
- 10774 SE 45th Avenue32Belleview$145,000 Read More
- 3313 NW 47th Court32Ocala$179,500 Read More
- 12903 NW Highway 22532Reddick$258,800 Read More
- 2595 NW 21st Street31Ocala$47,500 Read More
- 21 DOGWOOD DRIVE RADL32Ocala$255,000 Read More
- 17451 Old US Hwy 30132Citra$47,000 Read More
- London warehouses are hot properties, thanks to Amazon The Union Leader Full coverage
Membership in the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)—which, for agents and brokers, denotes higher standards than what is required by their respective states—has increased in the last year, from 1.22 million to 1.3 million, according to the 2018 NAR Member Profile. Entrants to the industry prompted the rise, with 29 percent of members having less than two years of experience in real estate, up from 28 percent last year.
(TNS)—Not knowing your mortgage rate can be an expensive mistake, especially in this rising interest rate market. Yet nearly three in 10 mortgage holders (29 percent) either didn’t know their mortgage rate or wouldn’t say, according to a survey by Bankrate.
This is a big problem, says Martin Choy, operations manager at Westwood Mortgage in Seattle.
“Most homeowners should know what their rate is. If they have an adjustable rate mortgage [ARM], then they should contact their lender immediately and get their current rate,” Choy says.