- 4053 NE 18th Terrace32Ocala$222,900 Read More
- 7418 Hemlock Road32Ocala$149,900 Read More
- 6209 SW 47th Avenue32Ocala$292,000 Read More
- 6330 NE 23rd Avenue21Ocala$29,900 Read More
- 3881 SE 73rd Street43Ocala$299,900 Read More
- 589 Lake Drive32Ocala$275,000 Read More
- 11154 SE Hwy 4232Summerfield$389,000 Read More
- 4002 NE 6 PL Place33Ocala$253,999 Read More
- 0 SW 20th StreetOcala$22,000,000 Read More
- 5081 SW 183rd Terrace42Dunnellon$80,000 Read More
- Quilvest Real Estate expands portfolio in Europe, adds Belgium office asset IPE Real Assets
- Quilvest and Arax Properties buy the office building “Tour de l'Hôpital” in Brussels Property Magazine International Full coverage
Keep track of the past, organize the present, and plan for the future with a bullet journal. Here's what you need to know about starting a bullet journal to help you with your business.
Do the boards of co-operative apartment buildings relax their guidelines when the market gets tougher? The answer is no, but that doesn't mean you can't help your buyers better their chances of getting approved.
Watch Byron Lazine and Nicole White give a real estate agent’s perspective on industry-related topics. This week, they’ll share about how they are moved by real estate agents, among others, who are stepping up to offer support, supplies and donations to those impacted by the California wildfires.
With help from brokers, Inman put together a list of creative ways agents can use Thanksgiving as an opportunity to show appreciation to clients and connect with new ones.
- Cromwell European Real Estate Investment Trust Outperforms IPO Forecast Again The Motley Fool Singapore Full coverage
- Amazon's new HQs spark white-hot real estate frenzy Chinadaily USA
- Does New York's Amazon math add up? State study relies on big assumption Rochester Democrat and Chronicle Full coverage
Realogy executives, franchisees, agents and venture capital leaders converged at Realogy’s FWD Innovation Summit to look at some of the top real estate technology companies and meet the innovators behind the products. Here's what we learned.
In light of the recent fires that are devastating California, we urge agents to establish a plan if they are going to take on any type of volunteer effort. Here's what Ventura-based agent Ariel Palmieri did after fires destroyed much of her community last year.